An exceptional estate at the heart of a tropical environment
• 136 villas and residences nestled in hectares of private property
• Each villa includes a private pool
• Accommodation options ranging from one to five bedrooms
• An array of water sports
• An awarded spa on stilts located on the beach
• 5 restaurants with varied cuisine: Italian, French and Mauritian
• Kids and teens clubs
• A Chef to cater for your private parties
Golf & activities
• Free access to 2 golf courses with 18-hole par 72 designed by Ernie Els and Bernhard Langer
• Spa by Thémaé Paris
• Fitness centre & sports coaching
• An array of water sports and land activities for kids and adults
the added value
When visiting the Island, a Palm & Sand lifestyle manager will be on-hand to personalise your stay, give you access to the finest hotels resorts, organise transfers, recommend fine dining venues and curate authentic activities for you and your family.
This estate in Mauritius offers a range of properties that can meet different types of investments: existing homes for sale and turnkey solutions available on the ultimate phase such as off-plan villas or serviced land plots. These plots represent the ultimate opportunity for foreigners to acquire a freehold land along the coast in Mauritius as the new PDS and Smart City developments do not allow this type of acquisition.
Along the incredible East coast, nestled between the mountain chain and the turquoise lagoon, the Anahita Mauritius estate unfolds over 213 hectares of tropical gardens and 6 km of coastline, just across from the famous Île aux Cerfs. Access to 2 incredible golf courses designed by Ernie Els and Bernhard Langer as well as a collection of unique properties for sale across the estate. You may also enjoy the benefits of year long rental management services.
why invest in mauritius?
Since the launch in 2008, the value of properties has steadily increased and resale benefit from an average capital gain of 20 to 25% after 3 years of ownership. Today, Anahita Mauritius welcomes over 220 families of investors holding a permanent residence permit in Mauritius, and several have trusted the project over the years, acquiring properties in different neighbourhoods of the estate.